Know More About Me.







I started Disc Jockeying in 2009, I met new Dj's and Music Producers, made lots of friends, via social networking, events and concerts and I hope to keep going for as long as possible, so please browse the profile and enjoy.
I had the chance to work with the likes of Dzo(AudionicSouls), Slender Dj SA, The Dubfunkers SA and many other great names in the entertainment industry.
Composing is now a passion that is part of my life, so it's the best thing I have ever started doing, been able to work with some great brands and people over the years, plus being a big fan of concerts, theatre and live events has given me the chance to work and play hard on my music.
My style of play, is a fair play, Music is my escape. 
Follow SLOVODj on

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts